Monday, September 7, 2009

For our out of town guests, I wanted to create something simple yet enjoyable for them. I know how it is to go to a hotel and at 11pm, you want a snack. So, what I did is I took chocolate covered nuts, candy, shortbread and chocolate chip cookies and put them in their own individual bags, and put a ribbon around them. Then, I found a notepad that had Hawaiian flowers on it, and it matched the bag perfectly, and I put that in there as well.

Below is the bag I created:
Base: Brown Paper Bag
1st Layer: Pumpkin Pie Cardstock (SU)
2nd Layer: Pink, Orange and Purple Designer Paper
3rd Layer: Punched Circles of Ruby Red Cardstock (SU)
4th Layer: Individual lettering of "Aloha"
Tags: I received from my shoebox swap a few weeks ago and saw that they matched perfectly, so I added a Thank You stamp (Lots of Thoughts-SU)


1 comment: